Locally Owned and operated Dealership, looking for a Service Writer. Must be energetic and ready to learn! We are a hardworking, fast-paced TEAM. We need someone honest, energetic, dependable, and willing to learn and grow with our company.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments to expedite the customer’s service experience
• Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner • Perform accurate write-up of customer concerns
• Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
• Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
• Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle
• Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
• Be able to work as part of a TEAM
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment demonstrating communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer Savvy
• Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Ability to achieve targeted goals
• Valid in-state driver’s license and must maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
• Must pass pre-employment drug testing
Please do not apply in person!
To apply: Please email your application and resume to email@example.com ONLY