Andersen & Sons Shelling
Full-time Regular Positions
Wage: $15.00 per hour, DOE and Shift Differential
*Vacation and benefit package included after 90 day probationary period.
Andersen & Sons Shelling is a family owned local walnut processing plant that has been in business since 2002. We are currently looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our Sanitation Team! The Sanitation Team has multiple shifts available!
• Communicate effectively with other team members and any other department in the facility.
• Must be able to use cleaning supplies/chemicals such as Isopropyl 70%, and any other approved chemical cleaner.
• Responsible for alerting maintenance of any issues with equipment that is observed not working properly and reporting any injuries or concerns immediately to supervisor.
• Must clean and sanitize all equipment and machinery in the Packing, Shelling, Pasteurizer, and Laser Department.
• Must remove any garbage, debris or filth as soon as it is recognized throughout the plant inside and out.
• Report any potential food safety or employee safety concern.
• Must fill out a pre-operations check list prior to shift.
• Must keep detailed logs of sanitation tasks daily and stay on schedule with tasks to be done daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
• Must comply with rules and regulations set by Andersen & Son Shelling.
If you are interested in being part of this growing and dynamic team please email your resume and contact info to set up an interview! *Applicants must have reliable transportation.
For more information & to apply visit: www.AnderesenShelling.com/Careers