Andersen & Sons Shelling
Full-time Regular Position
Wage: $13.00 per hour, DOE
*Vacation and benefit package included after 90 day probationary period.
Description Safety and Ranch Policies & Regulations Understand and comply with Cal-Osha regulations and Company policies as they pertain to the safety of all employees. Read, understand and acknowledge company policies as written in the Employee Handbook.
Responsibilities: Assist with repairs and maintains all ranch vehicles and equipment.
• Inspects and assist with service to trucks, tractors, and harvest equipment
• Pick up parts and deliver equipment for repairs
• Trouble shoots and repairs electrical controls and motors for 12 and 24 volt systems
• Assist with loading and un-loading supply trucks
• Perform welding and fabrication services as needed
• Maintain a clean safe shop and work environment
• Painting as needed
• Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on shop service vehicle
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with policies and procedures
• Wash and clean equipment as needed
• Assist shop mechanic as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Required Safety Equipment: High visibility Vest, Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, earplugs and glove, Personal Protective Equipment Safety, harness
Requirements: Mechanical and Agriculture experience preferred.
For more information & to apply visit: www.AnderesenShelling.com/Careers