Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for an Extra non-benefit eligible Office Worker/Receptionist. The primary job function will be to float to various departments as needed, including but not limited to Physical Therapy, the Clinic and the Acute Hospital. Applicant must be detail oriented and demonstrate competency in the following areas:
– Always demonstrates professional behavior, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
– Always demonstrates a positive working relationship with patients, visitors and facility staff. Respectful to managers, supervisors and coworkers.
– Demonstrates organizational ability and time management.
– Demonstrates the ability to compile and organize data using Microsoft Office applications. Ability to make appropriate recommendations or conclusions, given the data obtained.
– Communicates appropriately, respectfully and clearly to directors, managers, and coworkers.
– Answers phone calls, assists public and forwards appropriately if necessary in a professional and friendly manner.
– Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
– Performs other duties, as requested.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
– High school diploma or GED.
– 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare setting preferred.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
– Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
– Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.
For current employees, please complete an internal application. For non-employees, apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org or visit the Modoc Medical Center Human Resources Department. Modoc Medical Center – Human Resource Department 228 W. McDowell Ave. – Alturas, CA 96101
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE