Wage: $13.00 per hour, starting wage
Benefits: Paid sick leave, 6 paid holidays per year, and Annual Safety Program Bonus possible
Hours: 28 hours per week
Ensures the interior cleanliness of assigned offices daily. Depending on the operation location, may be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of other operation facilities. Ensure the assigned bus stops and terminals are kept clean. Washes vehicles as necessary. Maintains assigned cleaning equipment and vehicles. Performs light landscaping duties as required.
1. Sweeps, dusts, cleans and vacuums the interior of assigned buildings to include ceilings, walls, windows, counters and floors. Empties trash. Reports items needing repair.
2. Cleans the restrooms, and resupplies paper products.
3. Provides landscape service and cleaning for assigned outside areas.
4. Cleans all assigned bus shelters & benches.
5. May assist mechanic in shop when requested.
6. Fuels vehicles as needed.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
The incumbent must be able to perform work in a standing position 65% of the time with walking estimated at 35% of the shift. Work is performed both outside and inside the shop. Must possess the ability to lift 25 lbs. without assistance and climb ladders up to 6 feet. Frequent balancing, stooping, reaching, grasping, fingering actions are required. Must be able to drive.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of cleaning procedures and safe work practices. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be able to read and understand safety material data information and forms. Requires the ability to work independently.
Must be 21 years of age or over. Some experience cleaning vehicles required. Must possess the applicable state driver’s license and be able to obtain a CDL with classification and endorsements dependent upon the type of equipment operated at each location. Must have a clean DMV printout. Must pass DOT drug screening.
TO APPLY: Please come in and fill out application:
1509 Schwab St
Red Bluff, CA. 96080
Phone: 530-527-0597 Ext-102