Red Bluff Joint Union High School District
The Red Bluff Joint Union High School District is seeking applicants for a Food Service Worker, 4 hours per day, 206.5 paid days per year to start May 23, 2019.
SALARY: Present salary $14.39 to $15.87 per hour, depending on experience and training.
1. All applications and related material will be held in strict confidence and are to be submitted through Edjoin.org.
For more information contact:
Karen Borror, Director of Human
2. As a candidate you must submit:
a. Letter of Interest
b. Current Resume
c. Three Letters of Recommendation
d. Certificates and other related
materials (ServSafe Certificate)
3. To be considered, you must have the above on file through Edjoin.org. Open until filled.
4. Upon screening of all applications, selected applicants will be invited to participate in the interview process. A finalist will be recommended to the Superintendent by the interview panel and the Superintendent will make a recommendation for appointment to the
Board of Trustees.
5. The successful applicant will be
required to undergo an employment
physical examination and a background
check including a fingerprint clearance,
paid for by the District