ANNOUNCEMENT OF OPENING FOR
Food Service Manager
Position Title: Cook/Food Service Manager
Reports To: Superintendent/Principal
Responsible for the general management of the kitchen and cafeteria. Prepares and serves meals according to State, Federal and local guidelines. Completes all state reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops menu to meet mandated nutritional guidelines
2. Prepares menus and submits to office in order for publishing the first of the month
3. Adheres to state and federal guidelines and local public health codes
4. Prepares and serves daily breakfast/lunch; prepare SERRF snack
5. Maintains required inventories, grocery receipts, meal counts and state required records
6. Orders and purchases groceries and supplies; maintains proper/timely inventory records; responsible for yearly ending inventory with submission to CBO at the end of the work year
7. Maintains kitchen work area in a safe and clean manner
8. Works positively with all staff members to establish lunch schedules; supervises student workers if applicable and sets up volunteer schedules if applicable
9. Responsible for daily clean-up of kitchen area, utensils, table tops and benches
10. Stocks inventory when orders arrive on site; maintain proper rotation of stock
11. Set up tables in cafeteria – put tables up as needed
12. Sets a positive tone for the cafeteria and encourages a welcoming environment
13. Prepares fieldtrip meals upon request
14. Meets regularly with the Superintendent/Principal to review cafeteria program
15. Attends classified meetings
16. Complete annual mandatory trainings through CNIPS and Cal-Pro-Net*
17. Performs other related duties as assigned
* All other trainings must be approved in advance by the Superintendent/Principal.
The physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this position classification may perform in carrying out essential job functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud. Duties are performed indoors and occasionally outdoors.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Apply by visiting: www.edjoin.com
Application Will include: Cover letter/Letter of Introduction, Resume, Three letters of recommendation, Copies of SafeServe Certification
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
The Reeds Creek School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, color, gender, religion,
creed, national origin, disability or age.
Posted in the following places:
www.edjoin.com, www.reedscreek.org, Reeds Creek School District Office.