Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Electrician at our division based in Quincy, CA. Continuous Recrtuiment
About The Position
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects
• Recognize and correct mechanical defects
• Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• Must be available to work all shifts as work may consist of day or swing shift work
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history required
• Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical and hydraulic systems required
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
(530) 283-2820 x3
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Hiring Requirements for this Job:
Motor Vehicle Record Check
Drivers License Required:
Other Hiring Requirements:
2 years' recent verifiable related work history required • Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical and hydraulic systems required