This person will diagnose, service and maintain/repair of all residential and commercial wiring, equipment and fixtures. Ensure to that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, low voltage and electrical control systems.
- Journeyman level experience( Minimum 5 years)
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Time Management
- Record required information with use of proper grammar, and clarity
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers and other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustments or repair to ensure compliance with codes.
- Travel and navigation to scheduled service calls
- diagnose , repair, and maintenance of Electrical systems
- Communication with customers, office and Co workers
- Abide by company standards and policies
- Weekend and overtime availability
- Company provides vehicle, tools, phone, tablet and uniform
- Paid Vacation
- Pay DOE