Currently, we are seeking a qualified Diesel Mechanic to work collaboratively with our division in Anderson, CA.
• Perform preventative and routine maintenance on diesel trucks, pick-up trucks, log trailers, and semi-trailers
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical defects
• Conduct safety inspections of vehicles and maintain maintenance records
• Operate equipment as needed
• Perform duties in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain work area appearance and safety
• 2 years’ diesel mechanic experience required
• Proven prior experience working the above-mentioned vehicles required
• Knowledge of Cummins Insite and Davie diagnostic tools a plus
• Preference give to applicants with fabrication and metal work experience
• Working knowledge of both gasoline and diesel engines
• Required to have own tools and perform all job duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
• All applicants must be at least age 18
• Work may consist of day or swing shift, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
19758 Riverside Avenue
Anderson, CA 96007
Wednesday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers