Frank’s Heating & Refrigeration is hiring a Full-Charge Bookkeeper to join our Team!
Our ideal candidate would be responsible for:
• Processing of full cycle A/P, A/R, B/S, bank reconciliations.
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring compliance with GAAP Standards.
• Preparing and submitting payroll in a timely manner.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Investigates and resolve problems associated with the processing of invoices.
• Preparing financial reporting for upper level management
• Control expenses through analysis & verification of invoices and expense reports
• Maintain all company files, licensing and records.
• Performing other clerical duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
• Competence in QuickBooks, Excel, other financial software required.
• Outstanding communications skills oral and writing
• Data entry skills
• Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask
• Detail orientated with quality and precision
• 401(k) Match
• Medical Insurance
• Paid holidays
• Profit Sharing
Join our team as we continue to provide over 30 years of reputable service to our community.
For additional information about this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org