We are always looking for talented, passionate folks to join our family-owned business. As a part of our staff, we have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families. One of the most important jobs of this organization includes our Caregivers. It is the Caregiver’s responsibility to emulate the philosophy of a home-like environment in all the responsibilities of the job. It is our wish that all Caregivers who touch our lives and the lives of our precious residents will receive as much care as they give. We understand that it takes a special and talented person to fill this.
• To ensure that resident needs are met through assisting the residents with the activities of daily living
• To assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, eating, and walking
• To monitor the overall condition and changes of the residents
• To nurture a positive and home-like environment to foster each residents quality of life
• At least 18 years of age
• To be available to work assigned shifts, cooperate to work any extra shifts, and willing to perform any task as assigned.
• Readiness to work as part of a team
Must have a caring heart.